We are able to provide information for all available properties located in Fairview and available incentives. In addition we can arrange site and facility tours. You can also search for available properties using our interactive map.
We can assist with a number of development services, including planning, zoning, permits and business licenses.
RESEARCH & DATA
We are able to connect you with the right people in all aspects of your business. If you need to contact a utility provider, the proper State and local regulatory authority or talk with someone about job training programs you can rely on us.
Incentives & Financing
The Town of Fairview is dedicated to ensuring our businesses succeed. Whether your company is looking to build or relocate, Fairview offers the perfect place to live, work and play by combining innovative incentives with a top notch, family friendly community. The benefits of building your business in Fairview stem from the state and local levels.
Fairview provides local incentives through either the Town, EDC/CDC or both. Incentives will vary by project and will generally be based upon: capital investment, jobs and sales tax generated.Fairview businesses can expect:
• A franchise tax among the lowest in the country at 1% or less
• Free confidential consulting for Collin County businesses provided by the Collin Small
Business Development Center in Plano, Texas
• The State of Texas offers incentive programs for companies who are creating jobs and
driving innovation in Texas.
• Texas Emerging Technology Fund (TETF)
• Spaceport Trust Fund
• Financing including asset-based loans and tax-exempt bonds
• Tax incentives including Enterprise Zone sales tax refunds, manufacturing sales tax
exemptions, property tax value limitation and “freeport” inventory tax exemptions
• Workforce development training programs
Local incentives are evaluated on an individual basis and are dependent on the project size, scope and economic impact. To see if your project qualifies download the Project-Data-Sheet-Fairview-EDC. Return the completed data sheet to Dave Quinn (email listed on application).
- "Super" Dave Quinn, CEcD Economic Development Director
GET IN TOUCH
FAIRVIEW ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
372 Town Place,
Fairview, TX 75069